Product Manager - Data Science
Product Manager – Data Science:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking for looking for a Product Manager for the Data Science group. This is a fast growing area in the firm, client is looking for a Product Manager to lead the way in the group’s continuous growth. This role will report to the Chief Data Officer.
- Develop requirements gathering process and successfully implement those requirements.
- Develop standards on how we utilize AI / ML / OCR / NLP across the organization.
- Vendor research gathering, selection, and implementation.
- Determine the necessary growth for the team and implement that expansion.
- 10+ years of technical program/product experience
- 2+ years of deep learning or NLP management
- Appreciation for design, the tradeoffs, and implementation of algorithms
- Able to explore datasets to discover patterns
- Release, maintain, and monitor a Data Science (e.g. OCR, NLP) service
- Show intellectual curiosity – ask the why to help get to the best solution vs. just doing
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, including timely and proactive communication of timelines, status, issue partner concern
- Experience building and running a repeatable requirement gathering and implementation process
- An enjoyment in presenting solutions to clients and partners
- Ability to explain complex data relations in a simple and clear way
Job ID: 4765