Security Services Manager - Long-term Contract
For our direct client in Northern New Jersey, we seek a technology professional with security / information privacy experience for a long-term (1-year-plus) contract position.
This position operates within the client's Security Services group, a team that provides IT products and services to help defend the client's global offices from cyber-attack, through timely detection, investigation and remediation of potential threats.
This role will be part of a team focused on ensuring that Security / Information products and services capabilities deliver on their internal strategic, business and operational goals.
- Understand the programs/solutions being developed/deployed, including the business value, methodology and/or target operating model
- Manage book of work progress views to align execution efforts to strategy roadmap; organize and monitor inter-connected projects as assigned
- Support of program and business strategies and objectives: resource and demand planning, change, and resource management processes
- Contribute to the development of service management components to align to service strategy goals
- Contribute as a senior team member in transformation and change management programs; act as change agent
- As assigned, engage and work with client, global office and internal staff in an advisory capacity, to align and drive expectations/results
- Perform as an individual contributor to complete assigned initiatives/deliverables when needed
- Coordinate development of digital and non-digital documentation, communications, and tools needed for service needs.
- Work with service leads to coordinate content development needs and ensure high quality output.
- Synthesize analysis, develop future state scenarios and propose options, offer recommendations for discussion
- Consult on KPI development and adherence to ensure service targets are measurable
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior global work experience including involvement with technical and/or enterprise solutions, products and/or services, (i.e. Microsoft Office 365 services, Microsoft Security Suite experience, Cloud)
- Prior experience with cyber-security and information privacy, a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, MS collaboration tools such as Teams; Visio, BI tools (i.e. Tableau, Power BI)
- A Data-driven analytical thinker, prior experience with using BI Insights to form recommendations
- Experience managing and working with a globally diverse team, including third party resources
- Strong communications and presentation skills in written and oral formats, strong storyteller
- Strong change management experience within an international organization
- Strong ability to document and engineer plans and processes to produce measurable results
- Takes ownership and accountability to deliver high quality work; comfortable setting an example for others
- 7+ years' experience working in one or more of the following areas – professional services; digital product management; program management; cyber security services
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
Note this is a prestigious global firm, please send resume today for immediate consideration.
Location: Will start off remotely, but in 2021 some travel to the Montvale, NJ location will be required (1-2 days/week). Prefer candidates who are commutable.
Job ID: 4571