- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years of relevant IT experience.
- Hands-on experience with various AWS services that include, but are not limited to, Lambda, NodeJS runtime preferred, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, Redshift, S3, API Gateway, and Athena.
- NodeJS or Python development experience.
- Experience with React, TypeScript, Django and Python, highly desirable..
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch.
- Experience developing microservices.
- Experience with developing serverless REST APIs using AWS Lambda, a plus.
- AWS certification is a plus.
- Automated API testing.
This is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting and cutting edge team. For immediate consideration, please reply with your updated resume today!! Comprehensive compensation package offered and opportunity to WORK VIRTUALLY pre/ post Covid!.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Referrals are greatly appreciated and generously rewarded for successful placements!Job ID: 4574