AWS DevOps Engineer
Their team is looking for an AWS DevOps Engineer with strong technical ability, communication, and collaboration skills. In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate on architecture, design and implementation of reliable infrastructure services on AWS, from the ground up, to deliver highly scalable services. You will work with partners, technology team leadership, and SMEs to analyze, design, build, and implement cloud platform solutions and DevOps processes needed within the Data Engineering department.
Key focus areas include:
- Develop and own methodologies for provisioning, application scaling, configuration management, capacity planning, monitoring, etc.
- Drive automation, DevOps and Infrastructure as code (IaC) standard
- Analyze and comprehend how users are using the platform and help drive continuous improvement of the offering based on that.
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- Work with team members on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of important infrastructure services (i.e. logging, monitoring and alerting)
- Deploy broad range of AWS cloud services like S3, RedShift, EFS, FSx Lustre, Batch, ECR, ECS, etc., and integrate with monitoring services and CI/CD pipeline
- Support data pipelines with Cloud-native databases (e.g., RedShift and RDS)
- Manage backlog and provide day to day operational support
- Apply industry standards and best practices to ensure system and application security
- Drive automation of operations and management of infrastructure as code
- Develop SOPs and configure cloud services to stand up high compute pipelines
This job might be for you if:
- You have an eye for detail and pride yourself on the quality of your work. Operational excellence matters more than just finishing the tasks.
- With your sleeves rolled up, you work on current problems while thinking of future solutions.
To be considered for the AWS DevOps Engineer role, you must have:
– 1-2 years experience with AWS Native technologies
– working knowledge of EC2 for compute
– working knowledge of EDS for Storage
– Expertise with Linux operating systems.
– Experience with security a plus.
If you are qualified and interested, please apply today for immediate consideration. H1B transfers OK..
Job ID: 4550