Business Development Representative
Technology Business Development Representative
Benchmark IT, a leading technology consulting and recruitment firm in the NY Metro area, has an outstanding opportunity for a Technology Business Development Representative in our Stamford, CT headquarters.
We’re looking for candidates with business development, professional sales or account management experience in the technology field to join our team, working and learning from the best in a supportive, ethical and fun environment.
What’s in it for you:
· Opportunity to build your career in business development
· Salary and full benefits including 401K
· Comprehensive training with industry-leading tools and techniques
· Career advancement opportunities
As a business development representative, you will:
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in IT staffing / hiring IT Professionals
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Uncover and advance new client opportunities for the firm
- Excellent writing, communications and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Interest in the technology industry, i.e. IT services, software, hardware
- At least one year of professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Here’s what will make you stand out:
- · Proven experience helping an organization grow by attracting new clients or members
- Experience with Hubspot or similar inbound marketing tools
- · Hands-on experience with social media platforms
- · Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- · Willingness to learn and implement new techniques that are necessary for success.
About Benchmark IT:
Benchmark IT is a leading IT Staffing and Recruiting firm, servicing clients in the NY/NJ/CT area and across the country. With headquarters in Stamford, CT, we have embraced working remotely and succeeding together in a hybrid environment, focusing on teamwork and achievement of our goals, regardless of where we are working and logged-on from. .
Job ID: 4832