Data Science Developer
Data Science Developer:
Our direct client, a fast-growing FinTech firm, is looking to fill multiple Data Science Developer’s positions due to their business expansion. You will be involved with company-wide data science platform. Your typical day will be designing solutions and coding new features for users. You will be working alongside our Product Management, Data & Analytics, and Technology teams.
- Automate operational processes with deep learning techniques.
- Deploy and monitor production Al/ML models.
- Communicate effectively across a variety of teams, both internal and external.
- 2+ years of experience as a Python Developer or Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Software Engineering/Applied Mathematics/Statistics or similar field
- Proven Data Science experience.
- Research experience in Al/ML.
- Interest in working on a highly technical team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience with the full life cycle of AI/ML/DS tools: development, implementation, and maintenance
- Strong experience programming in common data science languages including Python, R, Julia, and/or Matlab
- Strong experience with machine learning frameworks and tools such as Tensorflow, Tesseract, PyTorch, and/or Keras
Job ID: 4772