Oops! Looks like this job has been filled. Check out these similar opportunities.
IT Project Manager - Hybrid:
This Position is no longer available
- Heavy focus on applying fundamental knowledge of project management best practices while working on multiple complex technology projects with proven skills in managing an IT implementation project.
- Day-to-day PM activities including setting up workshops and meetings, following up on deliverables with stakeholders, coordinating activities with 3rd party implementation partners, and keeping project plan updated.
- Interfacing with internal customers and external vendors, while preparing documents such as presentation materials on a day-to-day basis
- Preparing and maintaining project documentation—including: action, risk, tasks, dependencies and status reports; creating and maintaining project deliverables
- Consistent interaction with key project stakeholders to keep them informed of matters requiring timely action with associated projects
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Assisting with the development of communication/presentation materials for projects
- Working closely with Project Management team to facilitate status of projects and ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within scope
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Must have 5+ years of project management and coordination experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working as PM on an ERP project is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with core Microsoft Office applications—including: Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities.
- Strong work ethic, sound judgment, and calm, pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to interface with customers, employees, management, and executives at various levels of the organization
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance and cost, as well as scope verification
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools
- Ability to recognize and appropriately handle highly sensitive and confidential material.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Project Management Methodologies required
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field preferred
- High School diploma and related experience required
Job ID: 5117