Jr. Vendor Relations Manager
Jr. Vendor Relations Manager:
Our direct client, a fast-growing healthcare technology firm, is looking for a Junior Vendor Relations Manager. You will be part of a team that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical information and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance. We are looking for a motivated and organized Vendor Relations Manager (VRM). The VRM will assist Account and Implementation Managers by working directly with clients and vendors to ensure all file requirement tasks are communicated, setup and file receipt is timely. The VRM is responsible for understanding firm’s product requirements, client data, and client use cases to research and respond to incoming vendor inquires for assigned accounts. Work location can be in Boston or Houston, client's current working in a hybrid model, 2 or 3 days per week on site is expected.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate and report file updates with the appropriate team members in a timely manner
- Coordinate with Implementation, Account and Data teams to ensure vendor issues are communicated and resolved.
- Attend all required vendor meetings with Implementation and Account Managers as needed.
- Document all vendor calls and activities in firm’s ticketing system.
- Support File Management team when required. This is assisting team with missing file requests.
- Handle legal document process for NDA, BAA and other legal documents for all data vendors.
- Coordinate with data vendors to meet client data requirements
- Create and Maintain Vendor Tracking Records in Salesforce
- Understand and meet the timeline for the data acquisition required for implementation and production release.
- Escalate and communicate any data acquisition issues impacting the implementation and release
- Assists with developing and implementing process improvement solutions related to vendor processes and works with operating areas to implement
- Assists manager with addressing day to day issues including vendor outreach, vendor tracking, file and ticket tracking
- Addresses day-to-day issues related to the Vendor contracts, and works with internal partners to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Strives to meet or exceed service and operational goals established for the team
- Maintain a high level of courteous client service at all times
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 3 years corporate experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in providing Client Service Support, ability to understand client’s requirements and troubleshoot
- Health Care Industry experience requested but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills and practices.
- Able to prioritize client requests and manage time efficiently
Job ID: 4864