We have a 12-36 month REMOTE contract for a ServiceNow Technical Lead, for our global client who is continuing to implement ServiceNow in various parts of the organization.
In this role, the Technical Lead will be responsible for overseeing the application development team in identifying solution frameworks and high-level designs that align with end-user needs and company goals, communicating systems application strategies, roadmaps, and reference architectures to the technical team and executives to improve company capabilities and growth strategy. Providing documentation, training and support to the organization to ensure the highest level of application design standards and security. Responsible for ensuring that the final product meets user expectations and company standards.
- Act as lead in defining the platform strategy offerings, solution architecture, design, integration, and best practices of the ServiceNow platform in the client's International environment. There is a strong emphasis on leveraging Agile development methodologies.
- Drive the delivery of all ServiceNow-based solutions, providing leadership and guidance to the architecture, development, and project teams
- Build/maintain user stories, create/update/manage epics/sprints and users stories, Prioritize current requests and map the future state for the ServiceNow platform
- Champion the ServiceNow space and advocate for best practices and policies
- Evaluate business requirements to determine what workflow, integration technologies, system architectures, and configurations should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently and effectively
- Mentor the ServiceNow team and provide guidance on day-to-day activities, work, and prioritization
- Should be able to give the sprint demo at the end of each sprint, or illustrate the problem analysis and assessment
- Strong working knowledge in App Engine, Customer Service Management (CSM) and Integration Risk Management (IRM), Service Portal and ITSM processes
- Strong working knowledge in Integrating with 3rd party applications.
- Strong working knowledge in service-now core tables and extensions.
- String work ethics while working with cross-functional teams
- Provide support throughout the organization
- Maintain records and keep thorough documentation
- 7 years of directly related experience in ServiceNow administration including either ServiceNow Administrator, ServiceNow Architect or Development Specialist certifications.
- 5 years in an IT leadership role; or An equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, and work experience
- Communication, including excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with and established knowledge of ServiceNow
- Fluent in ITIL concepts and practices
- Effective leadership and management
- Patience and understanding
- Customer service
- Critical thinking
- Relationship management
- Experience with and a proponent of Change Management
- Experience with Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Organization and prioritization
- Integrity and Trust
- Willingness to contribute to and work towards establishing a culture of transparency
- Work within timelines, resource constraints, and with ever shifting priorities
- Knowledge of standard IT hardware and equipment