C#/.Net Web Developer - Hybrid:
C#/.Net Web Developer – Hybrid:
Our direct client, a fast-growing medical technology company based in Danbury, CT is seeking multiple C#/.Net Developers due to the business growth. The client is creating multiple IT Solution Teams each of which will be focused on delivering a complete IT solution to a given business area or problem. And this delivery will be iterative and agile.
The candidate will work a hybrid schedule, coming a few times a week to the office, however, we will also consider fully remote candidates who can commit to visiting the office at least once a month. We want someone who is a team player, can communicate well, has an up-beat, can-do attitude and is passionate about their work.
- Collaborate with your team to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
- Collaborate with your peers to coordinate best practices and any cross-functional integrations.
- Implement AGILE methodologies and best practices to deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Develop and maintain API endpoints and wrappers for integrations to and from 3rd party applications and our central database.
- Develop and maintain business web applications. These may be low-code solutions or full-blown app dev.
- Drive test-driven development (TDD) by writing clean and maintainable code, with a strong focus on unit and integration testing.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members to maintain code quality.
- Support continuous build and testing processes to identify and address issues early in the development cycle.
- Work closely with business managers and stakeholders to refine project requirements and maintain transparent communication throughout the development process.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies, incorporating them into our solutions where applicable.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- 5+ years of web development experience.
- Any front-end development experience with React, Angular or Vue.
- Experience working with Azure cloud platform.
- Proven experience as a programmer in an Agile development environment.
- Understanding, experience with and commitment to SOLID, the first 5 principles of Object-Oriented-Design. And the same with proven Design Patterns.
- Expertise in low-code development platforms and tools.
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development (TDD) and continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Experience with business web application development and modern web technologies.
- Experience with APIs, wrapping code to them and designing and exposing end points.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a passion for creating efficient and scalable solutions.
Job ID: 5260
Sr. SalesForce Developer – Long-term contract – Remote (US)
Job ID: 5304