.Net Web Developer - Associate Developer
Our direct client, a chemical manufacturer firm, based in Norwalk, CT is actively looking to hire an Associate Developer responsible for Web Development as well as developing departmental SharePoint sites, CRM systems, and Business intelligence reporting capabilities. Ideal candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field, computer science/engineering, or mathematics, as well as three years of experience developing SharePoint applications.
• Methodical developer who is focused and practices due care with a strong attention to detail.
• A go-getter who can balance their need for flawless execution with the need to meet project deadlines.
• Team player who enjoys working with others to design and implement robust solutions for challenging real-world problems.
• Passionate problem solver who listens carefully and enjoys sharing their ideas with others.
• Critical thinker who thrives when working with a variety of programming languages across multiple systems.
• Ingenious designer whose understanding of data engineering fundamentals enables them to conceptualize manual processes, generate logical workflows and create systems to reduce human dependency.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field, computer science/engineering, or mathematics
• 3+ years Development experience with SharePoint (workflows), MS Dynamics CRM, BI and Reporting Applications, and API’s.
• 3+ years’ experience developing web-based business-oriented applications. Web development platforms like .NET, Entity Framework, MVC, etc.
• 4+ years’ experience developing SQL Server objects, advanced queries, and T-SQL for application data integration.
• Exposure to BI Platforms like MS Power BI, Nectari, Tableau, Crystal Reports. Knowledge of SAGE X3, TabWare, and 4GL a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Understanding of the software development live cycle and associated documentation is required.
• Must have a good balance of resourcefulness – If you do not know how to do something new, figure it out, but if you are stuck, do not spend too much time on it before asking for help.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and deploy Company’s SharePoint Site collection.
• Develop and maintain MS CRM system and associated applications.
• Enhance Business Intelligence reporting capabilities. Reports, dashboards, and analysis.
• Collaborate with users, data consumers and BI analysts to understand data models and application workflow requirements.
• Create and maintain proper SDLC Documentation. (User stories, workflow diagrams, SoW’s, UAT Test models, UX designs, Source code, and systems configuration.
• Participate in planning and brainstorming sessions.
• Design and implement production quality solutions.
• Collaborate with team on development projects.
This role requires candidates to be onsite 5 days/week. If you are qualified and interested, please apply today with your updated resume!!Job ID: 4840