Benchmark IT-Technology Talent is looking for a motivated college student interested in learning more about the explosive technology job market in our region. While working with Benchmark IT, you’ll develop the core business and communication skills needed to achieve a successful career in recruiting, human resources, or business administration, all while gaining a thorough understanding of the most in-demand technology skills today.
We are looking for a candidate to start part time through their winter / spring semesters and potentially beyond.
- Assist in recruitment efforts and campaigns and learn to source and match candidates to requirements
- Provide support to the recruiting team including special projects
- Assist in entering, maintaining and updating candidate documentation and files
- Set up and participate in in-house candidate interviews and follow up
- Update information within the company database and help with reporting
- You’re currently enrolled and attending a college/university; majoring in business or related HR field; undergraduate or graduates welcome
- You have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- You’re interested in either recruiting, human resources, psychology, communications or general business management
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with good organization skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Position requires local candidates in the Stamford, CT area
- Must have legal authorization to work in the U.S.
- Anticipated graduation date June ’19, a plus!
- Bragging rights – Check out our Google Reviews!
- Career development – mentorship program with assigned career advocate to assist with your training and growth
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity for full-time employment after graduation
Benchmark IT – Technology Talent is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, gender transition, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Job ID: 4867