Unified Communications & Collaboration Architect - Hybrid:
Unified Communications & Collaboration Architect:
Our direct client, a global transportation firm, is looking for someone to lead firm through a Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) modernization. You will help create a UCC vision, define roadmaps, and translate business challenges into solutions. You’ll consult to understand business challenges, research solutions, define and architect a future state – all in alignment with firm’s strategic goals and secure technology ecosystem. You will be a key member of the Enterprise Architect Solutions team – responsible for ecosystem and network architect, but with an emphasis on providing solutions. This role can be based in any of our three main locations in NY, KY, or Miami.
- Work with internal customers to understand their business needs and goals, assist is setting solution scope, defining solution tools, and generating technical architecture.
- Play a key role in implementing new technologies and transitioning to technology operations so they can successfully take over support and maintenance.
- Provide guidance and education for engineers on new and existing UC and voice technologies.
- Review, understand, and help define firm’s technical ecosystem, regulations, security needs, and future vision, and then build to support this vision.
- Develop, document, and maintain Standards in the UCC space.
- Be an escalation point for analysts and engineers.
- Develop and deliver analyses, documentation, and presentations to support investment decisions.
- Work with IT, Financial and Business leadership to communicate technical solutions and translate to business solutions and return on investment.
- Deep and broad, expert level knowledge of Voice and Contact Center technologies (VoIP/PSTN/SIP/CTI/Call Recording/IVR/you know the list if you’re ready for this position).
- 5 years’ experience designing and architecting enterprise level voice and UCC systems and solutions.
- 7+ years hands on the keys experience developing, designing, maintaining, and plain old every day supporting a leading UCC solution – Cisco preferred.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking (switches, routers, firewalls, protocols, again, you know the list if you are ready).
- Experience with UCC centric reporting and dashboarding – analytics and business intelligence a plus.
- Passion to keep learning, teaching, and sharing your knowledge.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a technology emphasis or relevant professional experience.
Skills & Experience That Sets You Apart
- Relevant professional certifications.
- Demonstrable experience successfully deploying – and having wholehearted adoption – of new technologies.
- UCC and Voice Architectural experience across multiple platforms and industries.
- MS Teams technical experience.
- Helping individuals and teams develop and grow.
- Vendor management.
Job ID: 5037